Monday, December 29, 2008

Kai turns 3

Well, it has been a crazy Christmas week and my baby turned 3.  Where does the time go?  We spent Christmas eve with my mom and the kids had a blast.  They got this huge pop up tent fire truck/school bus and rocking chairs.  Still sad that Andrea and her family couldn't make it, but we hope to see them soon.  We made it to my sister and brother in laws for Christmas day and got to see PK's parents and our nieces.  So nice of them to open their house up to us.  We really had a great time.  We were suppose to head back to Dubuque Friday evening and got about 30 miles out and had to turn around because the fog was so bad.  Kade isn't much of a car rider, so very stressful for PK to drive in the fog and then I was stressed trying to keep the little guy quiet while PK could concentrate on the road.  We made it back home and then home bound due to the weather until yesterday.  That was a big day for us.  Kai turned 3.  We went to chuck e cheese for the 1st time and we all had a blast and will do it again real soon.  All I can say is Thank God that Hy-Vee makes small cakes.  I love them :)  Well, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and we will all be getting ready for New Years.
Much love....Paul, Erica, Kai, Kade and Koda Kuempel :)
Check out more pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ekuempel/Kais3rdBday2008#










No comments: