Monday, December 1, 2008

Freezing and Tired!!!

All I can say is thank god for Monday and work.  Weekends wear me out!  Well, nothing new happened this weekend besides putting up the Christmas tree and lights.  Oh and I so wasn't ready for snow and the cold!  I am not sure why I live in Iowa.  We sure can't wait till Wednesday to go ride the train.  That is Kai's official new favorite movie.  So, I really hope he digs this whole train thing.  I think he is going to freak, but PK might be right that he might be overwhelmed and I am not sure what Kade will do.  We will keep you posted on that.  I am now on the hunt for matching jammies and I so hope to get a Christmas photo out of this trip.  Wish me luck there.  Well, here are some pics of the boys.  It is so funny how everyone thinks that Kai looks like PK (which he does) but if you know my sister you will totally see Kai and Andrea as the same.  I hope this finds everyone healthy and warm.  I will try to post after the train ride.  Much love! EK




No comments: