Friday, December 12, 2008

Peaceful Friday

All I can say it is 6:43 on a Friday night and both of my boys are sleeping.  It really doesn't get any better then that.  We have had a heck of a day.  Business has been great and busy, so I had to go in for a couple of hours today...which is great since the boys got to go and play with their friends.  PK has been busier then ever and the boys have been crazy.  Man, what a life we lead.  We have Christmas cards on order, so bear with us and the wait.  As soon as I get them I will send them out.  It is always interesting trying to get the boys to sit still and smile.  I will post a couple of attempts.  I think that is about all for now.  We will be cheering on the UNI Panthers tomorrow hoping that they will get to the finals for football.  It should be a great game.  Everyone have a great weekend :)
Much Love.....EK 







1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Erica, they are adorable!
Cute, cute, cute!!!!
Gretchen