Sunday, March 29, 2009

Park and March Snow

I hope this is finding everyone well.  Once again we are fighting with colds and poor Kade...would these teeth just POP through!!!  Other then that everyone is doing good.  How about snow in March?  I guess we should be used to it and now I hope it is done.  We are so ready for spring it isn't even funny.  
We are so loving our house.  We have been to the park and hope to go more when the weather warms up.  The backyard isn't good enough we have to get in the stroller and run down to the park.  We will get a lot of use out of it.  Kade has been wanting to be more like Kai in terms of sleeping.  So, when they lay down for naps it is has to be on mom's bed (poor PK....he doesn't have a bed)and they watch a movie.  99% of the time Kade is out right away and Kai just rests which is great.  Then bedtime is a whole different story.  We have been putting them down at the same time....which is great, but we are in and out of that room 100 times.  You can only threaten so much and it just cracks me up to listen to them through the door...laughing and giggling and talking.  BUT MY GOODNESS....GO TO SLEEP :)
I am very excited we are holding our very 1st Holiday in our new house.  It will be small but it will be great to have family together.  We are having my Grandparents (we haven't seen them since Thanksgiving), my aunt, Dad and PK's parents.  We hope the weather is good to hunt eggs in the backyard.  
We have been making HUGE progress in our house.  We didn't have to do anything to the house except paint rooms and bathrooms.  I HATE white.  The previous owners of the house had 2 little girls, so we just got done painting a purple room and the boys room is getting done I hope today.  They are living in a scary Easter egg room.  I will have to take a before and after picture.  We just got our bathroom sink area painted and I hope in the next couple of weeks we will have our bedroom painted.  Oh and another HUGE thing is we just ordered a sectional for the basement, but bummed it won't get in until the end of April.  But we are also ordering a bunch of stuff for the house.  Man, I am not sure you all really wanted to hear all of this...oh well.  I think you can tell that we are all so happy.
I have posted some pictures but of course I will add a couple more links to view more picture.
http://picasaweb.google.com/ekuempel/1stTripToPark#
http://picasaweb.google.com/ekuempel/MarchSnowPaint#




No comments: