Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun times

Hi Everyone!  Well, I am slow to posting again.  We are trying to get settled in the new house and deal with colds and good weather.  The bright side is there are less and less boxes.  YEAH!!!!  The boys are loving all the room they have to run play and also get into trouble.  We love that the park is just down the bike trail.  
We are so happy the weather is nice, so we can enjoy our fenced in backyard.  Koda loves to lay and soak up the rays.  I will be venturing out to plant a veggie garden this year.  I am just going to a smaller one, but I think the boys will love to pull weeds and get the fresh veggies.  I will take any advice I can get about my 1st garden.  We are in the process of cleaning our hot tub for the 1st time.  So, that is a learning all in itself.  It is a very nice perk to have.  I will so love it after long days at work.  
Here are some pictures of the boys having fun.  Much love to you all and Happy St. Pats Day!!!
http://picasaweb.google.com/ekuempel/SpongebobJammies#
EK



No comments: