Thursday, March 5, 2009

On the Wagon Again....

I think the title says it all.  I promise to start blogging more and also posting more pictures of our family and our new home.  We are settling in pretty nicely, but I am hoping to unpack more boxes this weekend.  We need to get organized so everyone can come and see us.  
We have had some downfalls.  Kade has RSV and is on breathing treatments, but the good news is he is getting better.  We were at the doctors today and he was very happy about his breathing is almost normal.  Kai has a little cold, but is doing good...crazy as always.  He loves running around all our new space.  
I can't get over this nice weather.  The boys and I hope to make good use out the trail and park tomorrow.  I also can't wait to get them out in the fenced in backyard.  Koda and Paul are loving the nice weather.  They have been running, so that is good for the both of them.
I hope to get pictures of the house this weekend.  I posted some pictures of the boys and one picture of a section of the living room.

More soon...Much Love! Erica

http://picasaweb.google.com/ekuempel/Mar52009#




No comments: