Thursday, April 23, 2009

Slacker

Yep! I own up to it.  I am a slacker.  But I am here to give you updates...even if there aren't that many.  But the best part will be the pictures of the boys and the house.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and has been enjoying some of our nice weather days.  The sun is finally coming out, but my god what is up with the wind?  My little guys are going to get blown away!  Our Easter was fabulous.  We had great family and great food.  The Easter egg hunt was a blast.  Very happy the boys received more toys and snacks then candy.  
Well, since we have moved in we got 2 rooms painted and have held Easter, and a small gathering last Saturday and then another one this Saturday.  I love this because I love to entertain, but haven't had the room to do.  I have had so much fun trying new recipes. It is even better that the boys are in their own house and play with their own things and go to bed if it gets too late.  
The good news is business is great for both Paul and I.  Paul is putting in a lot of hours and my business is still picking up, so we are very grateful to have jobs.
I hope this is finding everyone well and hopefully we will be enjoying better weather soon that will stay.  Here are some pictures of all of us.
http://picasaweb.google.com/ekuempel/Easter09#
Much love....The Kuempel Clan




No comments: