Saturday, January 24, 2009

Long Time...A Good Reason

I am sorry that is has been awhile and I know you all want to see how much the boys have grown.  We have had craziness in our lives lately.....all good though.  1st of all very exciting Kai is almost potty trained.  He is doing really well and we are excited and even better our daycare is so happy.  The boys are doing great.....they seem to play and want to be together more.  There a some pictures of them in bed or watching movies together.  Kai is always helping Kade get undressed or getting his coat off.  Always concerned if he is crying.  So fun to watch them interact.  The other crazy good news is we have bought a new house and sold our house.  We are waiting for all the loans to go through, but it looks promising.  Now we get to move in the middle of winter.  What fun!  So, I will be trying to pack as much as I can while I am not working or when kids are in daycare.  We are so happy.  We will be getting a much bigger house then what we have now....which is a huge blessing since we are on top of each other.  Well, that is about I got. 
When I uploaded the pictures I noticed the color of the bath water and that is tub color tablets.....so don't be grossed out and Kade is blowing bubbles in the pictures.
 Please check out more pictures of the kids: 
http://picasaweb.google.com/ekuempel/Bath2009?authkey=YDy6-rv7JGQ#




No comments: