Saturday, January 10, 2009

Quiet House

Today is Saturday around 2:30.  All my boys are asleep and my dear dog Koda is also zonked out. Last night we had PK's Christmas party for his work.  It was so great to hang out with his coworkers and their spouses or significant others.  We had dinner and then to a local club for comedy night.  What a lot of fun.  My mom was kind of enough to take both kids and our dog.  When we got home it was so odd not to have anyone there.  Now....I am enjoying the quiet of the house.  I am getting into a better habit of cooking better and also cooking on Saturday or Sunday for the full week of dinners or leftover lunches.  This is to help save money and to eat better.  You never know my next project might be a cookbook...don't hold your breath....and where am I going to find the time?
Well, I hear my little on stirring, so I need to move people around so the other 2 can keep sleeping. Much love and you will hear from me I hope soon :)  EK  



No comments: