Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good God Underwear

So, this title had to have gotten your interest :)  Yep I think I have posted a similar situation, but I think all parents will understand this.  We are really trying to get Kai potty trained, but man he is so stubborn (and no! I have no clue who he gets this from).  We have had good days and really bad days, but we are sticking to this.  I was out today getting groceries and I got Kai some new underwear.  And this isn't just any underwear it has all of his favorite characters on them.  He is so excited he is carrying all the pairs around the house.  He is putting them in his favorite dump truck and wheeling them around.  It is way too funny.  Oh and he has been wearing some as hats (I have posted a picture of this).  Man, he loves them so much he doesn't want to wear them.  He is still wearing the good ol thomas the train underwear.  
Kai and Kade are playing so good together.  They are partners in crime, but they are so fun to watch.  Sometimes they love each other and sometimes they want to kill each other, but it is so fun to sit back and watch them.  There are a couple of pictures of Kai and Kade kissing and hugging and then Kades favorite is bouncing on Kai.  What a kill.  Ok I met my quota on posts for the weekend.  Enjoy the pictures of the boys and we will talk to you soon :)  EK
check out more photos of the boys  http://picasaweb.google.com/ekuempel/KaiUnderwear2008#





No comments: