Monday, November 3, 2008

Week 2 and Innocence

Well, week 2 of no daycare.  We are all hanging in there.  PK had to take a 1/2 day today and tomorrow and my dad is pitching in for a couple of hours and my mother-in-law (god bless her) is driving up to spend the afternoon with the boys on Wednesday.....all so I can work.  We are so very excited to get back to our normal routine, but that day will come.  

Now about innocence...we had such a great weather this weekend.  The boys played outside.  We raked a lot on Saturday and it just makes me laugh at how much fun a pile of leaves is for kids.  I would rake a pile and then one of them would jump or run though them and just laugh.....all I could do was laugh and keep raking.  I also have to remember cleaning isn't everything.  Some days are just good to hang and laugh with your kids.  My days with the boys I am constantly cleaning and I have to remember that life is way too short.  Please remember that with your own families.  I just love to see them smile and laugh.

Ok enough of my babbling...like you guys really care and you just want to see pictures of the boys.  Well, here are some random shots of the kids.  Please enjoy and have a good night.  More to come in a couple of days :) 





No comments: