Friday, November 7, 2008

1st Snow of the Year....Well, that stuck

Sorry...it has been awhile since I posted last.  I have a new found love for daycare.  It is a long day when I take care of the boys in the morning and then work all afternoon into the evening.  Again I have to thank everyone that helped us out.  We are so lucky to have great family.  Let's see what happened in the last couple of days.  The boys are way more active and they love to play and tackle each other. PK and I are going to the Iowa vs. Penn State game this weekend, so it is great that the grandmom's come to our house to watch the boys.  I have cooked for them to come.  Homemade chicken noodle soup and pot roast.  We will be celebrating PK's bday on Sunday, so it will be a great getaway for us to do.  This will be the last IA for us to go to.  Kinda sad, but we will get to more next year.  I knew it was coming, but still so sad to wake up and see snow on the ground.  So, everyone say a prayer that we will not be sitting in snow on Saturday.  Here are some randoms of the boys.  The one with Kade in the sink is funny because when he eats pancakes (most every morning) he has syrup in his hair, face and clothes, so thank god he can still sit in the sink.  Have a great weekend and stay warm!










No comments: