Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Little Things

Well, a lot but not a lot of things have happened since I posted last. A lot of football and a lot of fun. I guess 1st I should explain the pictures below. The bottom one is of the boys watching SpongeBob, but it was too cute how they are sitting close, but not touching and their blonde hair just cracks me up. The next one up is the day of the Iowa vs. Penn St. game. Well, UNI played 1st, so we were in UNI gear and we found an old shirt of Kade's and couldn't find the newer one, so I had to take a pic of the belly shirt. The next one up is...oh this is just way too funny. Kade will still sometimes sleep with his tag blanket. I had to take a pic of him with this certain tag....when he was bitty he would find this in the dark...we would feel each tag and pick this certain one out. Just way too funny! Then the top 2 pictures. I bought the Monsters vs. Alien DVD yesterday and decided we would sit downstairs and have a picnic and watch the movie. They loved it. Little things will make little people so happy.
Man, that is about all the excitement in our lives. I am telling you we are so boring. Kai is still loving preschool and it is so amazing on how he talks so much more. I love that he is trying to tell us about things that happens in his day. It takes us a bit to figure it out, but we finally figure it out. Kade is doing great he is talking up a storm and counting....but he always forgets the number 4...I always ask what he has against the number. Oh well. He will get it.
PK have already been to 2 IA games and plan on going to a couple of more. We have wonderful friends and family that always seem to help us out when we need a get away.
Well, it is about time to brush teeth and get to bed. Kai will be in school tomorrow. I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy. Much love! Kuempel Clan :o)




No comments: