Friday, September 11, 2009

Iowa Football and Backyard Apples

Well, Kai has finished his 2nd week of preschool & so far all seems good. He loves to go to school and the teachers keep telling me they are in love with his smile. I talked to the lady that was in charge and she says that he is participating and interacts with all the kids. So, I am very happy that he is doing so good.
Kade is understanding more that Kai is going to school and he can't go yet, but I make it a point when I go pick Kai up from daycare and then drop him off...Deb knows I am coming and Kade is nowhere in sight. They are partners in crime, but I don't think that is a bad thing just yet.
We went to our 1st Iowa football game and it was against UNI. It was a hard pick on who to root for, but I am a true Iowa fan, but I am so happy that UNI came and gave it their all and really gave Iowa a run for their money. This weekend is Iowa vs. Iowa State. Come on HAWKS!!!! We will be heading next door to watch the game with our neighbors. I need to head out today to find a hawks flag and get some new gear for the boys.
So, the backyard apples. We have an apple tree and PK decided to try one and they taste really good. So, the boys were going to town on them. They are so funny. We were at the wing ding last night and I think those boys ran 10 miles. They really never stop, but it is so funny how I got asked all night if the blondes were mine...and yep they sure are....oh and they are big flirts. They had a group of 6 collage girls eating out of their hands. Man, I am in for a real treat when they get older.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekends. Love to you all!
EK, PK and the blondes!


No comments: