Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kade Surviving Without Kai...Barely

So, today was the 1st day that Kade and I dropped off Kai...which means Kai got to go to school and Kade got to hang out with Mom...I guess I am not as fun as I thought. 1st thing once we told Kai this morning that he was going to school he got on his shoes and got in the truck. Thank god our house alarms beeps when someone leaves the door. I went to the garage and there Kai is...crazy bed hair, shoes, underwear and his long sleeve shirt he slept in. He wasn't happy when I pulled him out and tried to explain we had an hour and a half until school.
When it was finally time to go....we got in the car and went to school. We were in line waiting to drop Kai off, so I got him unhooked from his car seat and his teacher arrived at the car door and I was like....is that your teacher and Kai got so excited and went right with her. But then Kadewas trying to undo his car seat straps and was like I go to skool mom I go to skool. As I pulled away Kade is BAWLING!!!! and I mean bawling NO KAI...NO KAI...NO KAI. Lord have mercy.
So, I finally got him calmed down and we ran errands and got Bob P books AKA Sponge Bob. Now for the last hour I have hear Kai skool Mom...Kai skool Mom, so I think when we pick Kai up from school Kade is going to be happy.

Much Love from one tired Mama!!!!


No comments: