Monday, August 31, 2009

Football Time!

I am not sure how anyone could not like football....but I LOVE IT! PK, the boys and I went to friends house this last Saturday to kick off the Football season. So fun to see all of our tailgate and football friends and even better to meet news ones. We will be going to IA city this coming Friday-Sunday for the Iowa vs. UNI game. Thanks to Grandmas that are helping us out. But, you know the boys will be over the moon to see you both.

Big news in the Kuempel house....Kai is starting preschool tomorrow. Yep. He will got Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11:30. We are very excited, but also nervous that he will cry or I will cry (I really don't plan on it). This will also be interesting since the boys will be split up. But this is so great because on Thursdays I don't normally work, so that means I will have one on one time with my little Kade. Which has never happened before. I have a feeling it is going to be a lot of where is Kai...where is Kai....where is Kai, but we will get him used to it. I promise to take pictures and let you all know how it turns out.

Nothing much else is going on. Kai and Kade have more energy then we know what to do with. The people's house that we stayed at on Saturday their little guy will be 3 in February and his demeanor is so laid back compared to the boys. I could take Dylan home and have a calm day. But I also like the excitement that the boys bring to my life.

I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy. Much love! EK


No comments: